Okay, kids. Let’s try this again. If you happened to read my earlier post (which you didn’t) you’ll know I was too busy wallowing in self-pity and “Mer”-dom to actually write anything of substance. But after a little bit of wallowing and a whole lot of coffee, I’m much better now.
Let’s do this.
Here’s the list of Things That Made Me Go, “Hmm…”:
- The swanky Standard hotel in Manhattan turned away a Navy officer who came in wearing her sailor uniform because it didn’t jive with their dress code. Who turns away a military officer because their uniform doesn’t conform to dress code standards? It’s a military uniform… not cut-off jeans and a tank top. I’m only hoping the person who turned her away was an idiot high school student working there for the summer who didn’t understand the significance of a military uniform. And did I mention? It was also FLEET WEEK. REALLY, STANDARD HOTEL?! REALLY?!
Plus, who doesn’t look good in a sailor uniform? No one. That’s who.
- A couple in Illinois just collected their 100th grandchild. And yes, I say “collected” because… well, clearly it’s like their “thing”… or their hobby or… something. The weird thing is, they’re not even related to the Duggars.
- My sister recently introduced me to this brilliant website called “GoNoodle”. It offers a ton of brain break videos for those days when the kiddos can’t seem to focus and sit still. I’m also assuming these videos would be useful for staff meetings, church, airport layovers, or while you wait for your woman to finally be done getting ready. I mean… I’m just thinking outside the box here, but the videos seem like fun for fully grown adults too so, why the heck not?
- Jaden Smith wore a dress to prom. Not that anyone cares. It’s just that… man, those kids are weird… Do you remember that interview they did???
- And lastly, the most terrifying animal on the face of the earth. (No wonder so many people hate cats… still, you gotta wonder what made him that way…)
Alrighty, kids. That’s all I have this week. Tune in next week for another exciting episode of… well… just wait… you’ll see.
Gif Sources: agentmlovestacos.com, www.reddit.com