- I just brought my car in to be serviced at the local dealership. And yes, when I told them I was dropping my car off to be serviced, I inwardly giggled. Because I am that juvenile.
- My alarm went off right in the middle of a work dream. Work dreams are the worst to wake up from because you’re already stressed out in the dream and then you wake up with the residual anxiety and panic still present, causing you to feel tired, head-achy, and generally hung over. Curse you, work dreams.
- There is not enough coffee in the world to make finding that many tweets about Ted Cruz on your Twitter feed acceptable. Just… NO. Go away.
- (I know this isn’t nice to say, but every time I see that guy’s face, I want to punch it. *POW.* Right in the kisser.)
- You know what goes really well with luke-warm coffee? Girl Scout Thin Mints. Admit it. You totally want my fabulous life.
- I have a sneaking suspicion that I have a Kim Kardashian ass. Okay, so maybe it’s not that big. Have you guys seen that thing?! (Hers, not mine.) There is no way that is natural. Just… no. Anyway, I’m sure I’m being perfectly unreasonable, but I’m still killing myself with yoga to ensure that doesn’t happen.
- I have zero subbing jobs lined up for this week. Which means… I better go figure out what I’m going to do with my life. I mean… seriously. *sigh*
Happy Monday, peeps.