Okay. I’ve been threatening to get around to this for days, and now I’m finally finding the time to do it. From the looks of it, I have been nominated twice by two equally fabulous bloggers for The Creative Blogger Award. This? Is awesome. And flattering. Because… you know… it makes you feel all warm and squishy inside. Unless that warm and squishy feeling is a medical condition, in which case I suggest you get that looked at ASAP.
Both Veronica from Owl Wonder and The Book Blogger nominated me for this lovely little award, so a big shout-out and thank you to both of them for thinking of me. (Also, take some time to check out their blogs. They’re both phenomenal reads.)
- Nominate 15-20 blogs and notify all nominees via their social media/blogs
- Thank and post the link of the blog that nominated you (very important)
- Share 5 facts about yourself to your readers
- Pass these rules on to them
First of all, ain’t nobody got time to nominate 15-20 blogs. So, I will limit my nominations to 5. Secondly, I already did that second step, so just chill. Thirdly, here are my 5 fun facts.
- I have a condition known as heterochromia, which is just a big fancy word for, “My eyes are two different colors.” I hate it. I love the color of my blue eye, and hate that the brown one doesn’t match.
- I randomly lapse into accents while talking. It’s bizarre and I have no idea why I do it. I think I subconsciously think certain statements sound better in different accents so I switch from one to the next quite frequently. And all accents are fair game – Southern, British, Canadian, Boston, Brooklyn, Spanish… People who don’t know me probably think I’m having a seizure, but it’s perfectly normal behavior for me. I am clearly a little crazy.
- I hate tattoos. No matter how artistic or beautiful or creative they are, I still hate them. I don’t think skin was meant to be written on. Also, I hate when people actually write on their skin with pen ink. Ew.
- Thanks to “Mad Men”, I no longer find it horribly unattractive when men smoke. Sometimes, I actually think it’s hot. Disgusting… but hot.
- I have a severe aversion to bar soap. Seriously. Most horrible invention ever. It makes me want to vomit. Liquid soap? No problem. Bar soap? I will chuck it at your head amidst a great wailing and gnashing of teeth. Keep that stuff away from me.
SO… there’s your proof that I am, in fact, totally crazy. But you still love me… admit it.
Here are my nominations:
Okay, peeps. That’s all I have for today. Tomorrow I hope to have something to post for what made me go, “Hmm…” this week, but so far, I only have something about the U.N. and Prince Charles visiting Obama. That’s not a lot to go on, so seriously, if you have any ideas or recommendations, let me know.