Okay… see, this is why I should not post any funny/interesting/thought-provoking headlines at the beginning of the week, because by the time I get to the end of the week, I have absolutely nothing. I mean, when you start the week with Jimmy Fallon, Marie Harf and Anti-Semitism, and then bring up Dr. Seuss on Thursday, by the time you get to Sunday, what else is there to say? Everything has pretty much been covered, peeps. For reals.
But because I am dedicated to you and because I love you, I will scrape the bottom of the barrel to come up with something – anything – for this week’s post. You’re welcome.
- These unintentionally hilarious tweets from people regarding the “rumored” dating lives of people they do not know. These left me with side cramps and tears. If I’m being honest, I don’t even understand what the great “freak out” is all about because I’ve never read Harry Potter before, (Oh, CALM DOWN. I told you I don’t read fiction) and therefore do not “get” any of the references (shippers????). But whatever it is that is causing people to completely lose their minds, it’s ridiculously hysterical. That last tweet? Oh good God. Someone get that girl a Xanax.
- These hilarious “Friends” episode ideas for if the show was set in 2015. First of all, this makes me feel ridiculously old, and secondly, how great are #s 11 and 28?
- This tweet from Conan O’Brien:
C’mon… that’s pretty awesome.
- RED PANDAS! Seriously. Could they BE any more adorable? Holy crappers, I think I just died a little.
- And lastly, this picture that perfectly sums up how every other nation views Americans:
That’s all I gots this week, peeps. Over n’ out, good buddies.