Okay, so it’s been a full week of nothingness, and yet I’ve managed to wrangle up a few
fun interesting “Hmmm…” inducing topics for this post. (Also, some of the topics are on the more serious side, so if you don’t feel like being serious, read it anyway.)
Are you ready? Okay, I don’t really care if you are, I’m going ahead with it anyway. Try and keep up this time, okay?
- Normally, I try to stay away from politics, BUT… this whole Mike Huckabee thing is really starting to annoy me. The dude needs to figure out whether he wants to be a pastor or a president. IF he’s running for president, his job is not to convert people. It’s not a theocracy, dude. Stick to the issues. Seriously. And yes, I know the news reports are always slanted, but the words that are coming out of his mouth are pretty embarrassing, so just… no. (Also? How cool is Megyn Kelly?)
- Okay, now that that’s out of the way, have you guys seen this video of sons cat-calling their moms? No lie. Hopefully, they’ve learned their lessons, but it’s still pretty hysterical to watch.
- So, yoga pants are once again in the news. (Really? Do we not have better things to do with our time?) And this article perfectly summed up the problem with the whole yoga pants vs. modesty argument.
- KIIIIIIIITTENNNNNNN BOOOOOOWLLLLLL II !!!! (Said in Oprah’s give-away voice.) Okay, I’m not watching it (are there actually people out there that watch this???), but I’m not watching the Super Bowl either(I mean, as long as I can’t root for the Packers to lose, I don’t really care who loses…), so… looks like I’m renting some movies tonight.
- The following, because you know it’s true, even if you can’t admit it to yourself.
- And this e-card that I found on Pinterest. You know… in honor of Black History Month. Even though I’m fairly certain it makes me seem insensitive, it still made me giggle.
Okay, that’s all I got, peeps. Enjoy the Superbowl/KittenBowl/MovieNight/AnyExcuseToEatCopiousAmountsofFoodAndNotFeelGuiltyAboutIt. I know I will.