Okay, here we go. I’m just going to jump right in.
- This story about Jon Hamm… doing pushups… for dogs… in a shelter. The single most hysterical thing I have read all week. Also, it’s Jon Hamm, so it’s a win-win.
- These 10 facts about the Ramona books… because Beverly Cleary is the bomb and quite possibly the best children’s book author of all time.
- These cartoons done in honor of the Charlie Hebdo victims. Because je suis Charlie.
- This post by the always awesome Lisa Arends about being blamed for your divorce. (Not her being blamed for your divorce. You being blamed for your divorce. When it wasn’t your fault. You pickin’ up what I’m puttin’ down? Or did I just confuse you further?)
- This… because you know it’s true.
- And finally, this. Because these are my thought-processes after every single social interaction I have. I may have a smidgen of OCD.
That’s all for this week, peeps. Enjoy the weekend. Catch you on the flip side… whatever that means…