Because who’s going to post on the weekend between Christmas and New Year’s when you’re too busy filling your grubby face with food and vegging out in front of Hallmark holiday movies to waddle over to the laptop? Certainly not me. So, we’ll kill two weeks with one post.
Here we go. Things that made me go, “Hmmm…”:
- Both of these Lincoln commercials with Matthew McConaughey… because…. why? And what the what?!
- And of course, these spoofs done by Jim Carrey on SNL… because… if you can’t laugh at rolling up boogers and “Who’s kids are these? And how’d they get in my Lincoln?” there’s something wrong with you.
- This article about the Arctic blast hitting the U.S. Because this is the reason I’m wearing yoga pants under my jeans.
- This article about “Round Robin Reading” and why it doesn’t work. Because THANK YOU PERSON WHO WROTE THIS FOR FINALLY POINTING OUT THE OBVIOUS BECAUSE NOT A SINGLE TEACHER UNDERSTANDS WHY WE STILL DO THIS STUPID READING METHOD!
- And also this “Crazy Professor” Reading Method because by George, I think they’re onto something…
- And finally, the following scripture verse from Isaiah because it is my motto for 2015.
That’s all I got, peeps. Over n’ out, good buddies.