It is week 7, right? I suppose I could look back at previous posts and check, but honestly, that seems like too much work right now. That’s how lazy I am today.
Anyway… Wait. Where was I? Oh, yes. Things that made me go “Hmmm…” Week 7… or 6… or 8… Honestly? Who the hell knows?
- This… because… right?
- This… because I’m 31 and still feel this way much of the time.
- Pretty much all of BuzzFeed because it’s awesome.
- Anything having to do with this because it’s ridiculous that we’re letting a 31 year-old pissant call the shots on freedom of expression. (Really, Sony?) Also, the fact that said pissant is actually my age. (What am I doing wrong with my life if I haven’t achieved leadership of a totalitarian government yet?)
- Should I be concerned that the above statement will result in a cyber attack from North Korea on my blog? No, seriously. Is that like… a possibility?
- Life Hacks. Basically because I don’t know what a “life hack” is. Is this term a new addition to our vernacular? Why can’t we just say “Tips and Tricks” or “Time Savers” or “Things that Make Your Life Easier”? Why “hacks”? Who came up with that one? And why do I want to punch that person in the face?
- Christmas Hams. Why ham? Why not fried chicken or Arby’s roast beef sandwiches or 5 Guys burgers and fries? And whatever happened to the more traditional Christmas goose? Does anyone have goose anymore? Or duck? Ham just seems so… common. Goose is much more aristocratic, don’t you think? Do grocery stores even carry goose?
Meh. That’s all I gots, peeps. What made you go “Hmm…” this week? Seriously. I want to know. You know you want to share. All the cool kids are doing it.