So, I think I’m going to dedicate every Saturday from here on out to “Things That Made Me Go Hmmm…” throughout the week. That way I can recap and highlight the funny, obnoxious, extraordinary, and inspiring things discovered throughout the week, whether they be blog posts, news stories, YouTube videos, reviews, what have you. Sort of a fun way to wrap it all up. So, without further adieu, here is my first installment of “Things That Made Me Go Hmmm…”
- #PointerGate: This story from my former stomping grounds about the mayor of Minneapolis flashing a gang sign… when really she was just pointing. Both hilarious and horrifying. And prompting such hysterical responses like the one below:
- This blog post from “Everybody’s Gotta Be Somebody” about what to do with your ideas… big and small. A great reminder that even adults need to keep dreaming.
- These 16 of the Most Epic Democratic Meltdowns over the 2014 Republican wins. Oh my. Some people should be on Xanax. Or looking at funny cat videos on YouTube. Just… something. Anything but this.
- This post from “Notes from the Bathroom Floor” on why she is undateable, causing me to spew coffee and saliva all over my computer keyboard and screen. (“Tori and the Bloated Canadian”? BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!)
- This post from “Listful Thinking” on what life is like for an introvert. Again. Coffee all over keyboard. My keyboard can only take so much. (“Celery when I wasn’t expecting it.” You people kill me.)
- This article about Reverse SAD which made me feel infinitely more normal about my quirks.
That’s all I got for this week. But for being unemployed for the week, the intrawebs certainly made it worth my while. Good times.