- This guy and his love of any and all cloth bags:
- Blustery, windy, drizzly and cold autumn walks through the beautiful fall colors with a good friend.
- Good friends.
- Much needed mochas. (Pretty much the best invention ever since spaghetti and naps… Assuming of course that mochas were invented after spaghetti and after naps. And also assuming that spaghetti and naps were actual inventions. And mochas. Assuming you could even refer to them as inventions rather than recipes and/or natural states of the human condition. Spaghetti and mochas being the former and naps being the latter. I realize nobody cares about this train of thought… I just wanted to see if you were still listening. )
- The hint of upcoming snow. I love me some snow…
- The fact that George & Amal Wedding Mania 2014 has finally died down. (Good grief, I’m surprised we haven’t dubbed him “America’s Prince” yet… wait for it….)
- Mochas. I really, really love mochas.
- And lastly, but not leastly (Hey… it’s a word if I say it’s a word. “Say I’m a word!” Extra 10 points for recognition of the movie line pun… But I digress.) MOCHAS.